Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Quilt Dots Blog Hop


I LOVE my KT Quilt Dots!

Last year, the lovely ladies at Zappy Dots turned pictures of a dozen of my quilts into the cutest magnets ever! They're not just great to hold a note on a chalkboard, but even cooler to wear as a necklace. I switch mine out to suit my outfit, wearing a quilt each day. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!

Quilt Dots is celebrating all of their designers with a blog hop, going on now. Go to Quilt Dots
to see all the fabulous dots and designers and win some really fun prizes.  

Kansas Troubles' Quilt Dots

3 comments:

  1. LOVED your visit to Shipshewana, Indiana! Thanks for a great trunk show and class!
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some quilt dots and I love them!!! Would love to win more. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked up some quilt dots at the Houston Quilt show

    ReplyDelete